Familiarize yourself with the general rules and amenities of the club and enjoy your time at The Village Club.
The membership renewal form will be sent January 2nd by email. Please complete the form, add your signature and then return the form with your payment. Incomplete forms will not be accepted or processed.
The enrollment packet, from which to make your choices for tennis and swim lessons, swim, dive, synchro and tennis teams, leagues, fitness activities and social events, will be posted online at the club website on April 1st.
All members, including children, must have a recent picture in the new software system when you check-in for security purposes. Picture Days at the club are scheduled for May 7th, May 21st and the first two weeks of the season. No charge.
Childcare providers are also required to have their picture and date of birth on file for check-in and security purposes. They are required to check-in each time they enter the club. If the childcare provider is joining the parents at the club, the childcare provider must check-in and pay the guest fee.
Complete the childcare provider online form.
Members are required to complete a Party Reservation Form to reserve tables and spaces for their family and guests. Download it.
- Full payment on February 1st or partial payment (includes a $25 credit for use between 5/25 and 8/30).
- Three payments on February 1st, March 1st and April 1st (includes a $5 processing fee/payment).
- Checks (personal or electronic) are payable to The Village Club Inc., PO Box 74, Greendale, WI 53129
- Option A – The $500 fee is reduced by $100 for those who chose to pay in full the first year of membership
- Option B – A payment of $250 in the first year of membership and a payment of $250 in the second year of membership.
- Initiation fees must be paid in the same time frame as the payment chosen for membership dues.