If you are interested in a membership, please call 414-380-CLUB (2582).
Get complete membership information including fees and rights.
We have a wait list for family memberships. Download the wait list to see your place in line. (12/18)
New Members/Open House is the Thursday before the club opens for the season.
Look at the 2018 Annual Report.
The membership renewal form will be sent January 2nd by email. Please complete the form, add your signature and then return the form with your payment. Incomplete forms will not be accepted or processed.
The enrollment packet provides information from which to make your choices for tennis and swim lessons, swim, dive, synchro and tennis teams, leagues, fitness activities and social events.
All members, including children, must have a recent picture in the new software system when you check-in for security purposes. Pictures can be taken at the club on Saturday, May 18th from 9am to 12pm, or during the first two weeks of the season at check-in. No charge.
Childcare providers are also required to have their picture and date of birth on file for check-in and security purposes. They are required to check-in each time they enter the club. If the childcare provider is joining the parents at the club, the childcare provider must check-in and pay the guest fee.
Complete the childcare provider online form.
Members are required to complete a Party Reservation Form to reserve tables and spaces for their family and guests. Download it.
- Full payment on February 1st or partial payment (includes a $25 credit for use between 5/25 and 8/30).
- Three payments on February 1st, March 1st and April 1st (includes a $5 processing fee/payment).
- Checks (personal or electronic) are payable to The Village Club Inc., PO Box 74, Greendale, WI 53129
- Option A – The $500 fee is reduced by $100 for those who chose to pay in full the first year of membership
- Option B – A payment of $250 in the first year of membership and a payment of $250 in the second year of membership.
- Initiation fees are paid along with the payment of membership dues in one full payment or three payments.
- Lessons, teams, leagues, fitness, guest fees and social events must be paid for at the time the member signs up for the activity.
- User fees can be paid by credit card or cash.
- There is a 72 hour window for cancellation and refund.