- The membership renewal form for active members and members on Hiatus will be sent January 2nd by email.
- Complete the form, add your signature and return the form with your payment of dues and capital improvement fee.
- Incomplete forms including your signature will not be accepted or processed.
- All members, including children, must have a recent picture in the club’s software system for checking in.
- The enrollment packet provides information for lessons, teams, leagues, fitness activities and social events.
- Option A – Pay Dues and Capital Improvement Fee in full by February 1st. Late fee of $25 after April 1st.
- Option B – Pay Dues and CIF in three payments, Feb. 1, Mar. 1 and Apr. 1 plus a $5 processing fee per payment.
- Checks (personal or electronic) are payable to The Village Club Inc., PO Box 74, Greendale, WI 53129
- Option A – The $500 fee is reduced by $100 for new members who chose to pay in full the first year of membership.
- Option B – A payment of $250 in the first year of membership and a payment of $250 in the second year of membership.
- Initiation fees are paid along with the payment of membership dues and capital improvement fee in one full payment.
Capital Improvement Fee
- Family, Single Parent Family, Couple and Single Memberships – $50
- Senior Singe Memberships and Senior Couple Memberships – $40
- The CIF is paid along with the payment of your annual dues.
- The Childcare Provider form is included with the Membership Renewal form. There is a $10 processing fee for each provider.
- Childcare providers are required to have their picture and date of birth on file for check-in and security purposes.
- They are required to check-in each time they enter the club.
- If the childcare provider is joining the parents at the club, he/she must check-in and pay the guest fee.
- The limit is two providers per membership. You must obtain board approval through the Membership Manager for more than two.
- Lessons, teams, leagues, fitness, guest fees and social events must be paid for when you sign up for the activity.
- User fees can be paid by credit card or cash.
- There is a 72 hour window for cancellation and refund.
- Members are required to complete a Party Reservation Form to reserve tables and spaces for their family and guests.
- You must obtain approval from the manager for a party larger than 10 people.
- This fee is paid in full along with the payment of membership dues.
- Download it. Ask for help at the check-in window.