Tennis Director – Scott Ficks email@example.com
Head Tennis Professional – John Brandes BrandeJR@gmail.com
See you on the courts!
Tennis Program for Adults
• Ladies Tennis Day on Friday mornings. Register with Scott or John by Thursday
Competitive State League Players 8:00-9:30am $10/player
Newer and Senior Players 9:30-10:30 am $5/player
Each session is limited to the first 12 players who sign-up. No show fee is $15.
• Friday Night Mixed Doubles: 6/26, 7/31, 8/21 Signup: BrandesJR@gmail.com
Sign up as a team, individual players see Scott. $5/player beverage included.
• Team Tennis. June 27, July 11 & 25, August 8 & 22. Play begins at 1:00Pm
$25 for the season or $5/date of play includes tennis, food and beverage.
Register: firstname.lastname@example.org or Connie.email@example.com
Social members: one time fee of $10 includes food and beverage.
• Men’s Sunday League on Sundays at 10:00 A.M. Register online.
• Men’s Night on Monday at 6:00-7:30 PM. Register with Scott or John.
This is a week-to-week format. $5/night of play or $20 for the season.
• Saturday “ Drop In’ Drills: June/13/20 & 27, July/11 & 18 and August 1 & 8
9:00 to 10:00 AM Women and 10:00 to 11:00 AM Men. Free for all levels.
• Men’s Fall Doubles on Sunday mornings at 9:30 AM. Sign-up online. $10/player.
Court assignment by merit. Each Sunday you play 24 games, 8 with each player.
• Introduction to Pickle-ball – see Scott for the schedule and information.
• Adult State League: Contact John at BrandesJR@gmail.com
• Racket Stringing and Re-grip Service: Contact Scott. Cost ranges from $25-$35.
• Private Lessons: Contact Scott or John. Pay by cash, check or credit card.
1 hour with Scott: $60
1 Hour with John: $45
Group of 3: $25/player
Group of 4: $20/player
Group of 5: $15/player
• Junior Tennis Program: Monday June 15 to Friday August 7. Sign-up online.
High School & 14 and under 12:30 to 1:45 PM
10 & 12 & Under Boys and Girls 2:00 to 3:00 PM
• Junior Tennis Lessons: Mon – Fri mornings June 15 to August 7. Sign-up online
It is $30/session and there are four sessions, each session lasts two weeks.
Times: 8:00-8:40 am, 8:50 – 9:30 am, 9:50 to 10:30 am and 10:50 to 11:30 am
• Quick Start Program: 4 and 5 year olds. Sign-up online. $25/ four-week session.
Monday and Wednesday morning or Tuesday and Thursday morning classes.
Courts are only 36 ft. We use reduced flight balls and right sized rackets.
Your Content Here