Whether you grew up playing the game or have never held a racket before there is a place for you on the courts of the Village Club this summer. Adults interested in having fun, exercising, and meeting other club members are encouraged to sign up for Saturday social, intra club, or participate in Saturday morning lessons. Our junior program is as strong as ever. Quick Start tennis and junior lessons are a great way for children to be introduced to the game in a fun and relaxed setting. More advanced and competitive adult and junior players are encouraged to join state league. Meet some of our tennis staff.
Tennis Director – Mike Patneaude
Head Tennis Professional – John Brandes
See you on the courts!
Tennis/Racquet Sports Programs for Adults:
- Ladies Tennis Day will be Friday mornings on the court. Come to a drill at 8:00, 9:00, or 10:00 A.M. Please sign up by 3:30 P.M. on Thursdays of the weeks you wish to participate.
- Men’s Intra Club League matches will be held on Sunday mornings at 10:00 A.M.
- Monday Night Men’s League is a Monday night social doubles tennis league run by Mike Patneaude.
- Saturday drills: Free women’s drills at 9:00 A.M. and men’s drills at 10:00 A.M. Check the calendar at the courts.
- Social Tennis will be on select Saturdays from 12:30 – 4:00 P.M. Social Tennis is run by Jane Mlenar and Mike Patneaude and combines tennis, food, and fun.
- Adult State League Tennis is played at various levels with evening matches starting around 6:00 P.M.
- Pickleball – open play on Quick Start courts 1 and 2 and tennis courts 1 and 2. Sign out the equipment at the concession stand.
- Ping Pong – sign out the equipment at the concession stand.
- QuickStart 4 and 5 year olds – designed to introduce children between the ages of 4 and 5 to the game of tennis on our two 36′ courts using reduced flight balls and just right rackets.
- Junior Tennis lessons – featuring the 10 and under tennis program which gives kids confidence and enjoyment as they develop and mature.
- Junior State League – the competitive aspect of the club’s Junior Tennis Program with 3 different types of competitive matches.
- Our Junior Club Championships will be held in August.
Your Content Here
Tennis Permanent Court Time
The Village Club tennis courts are used for many purposes. The groups that are listed on the calendar have priority on court selection.