There will be no swim lessons for the 2020 season.
The Village Club offers 3 different aquatics programs. Swimming lessons are available from Tiny Tots to Level VII and ERWS – Emergency Water safety.
The Swim Team
The club uses the following age categories for competition, in years: 8 & under, 9-10, 11-12, 13-15. The swim team completed its season at the District Championships held at the Village Club. Awards were given for 1st through 6th place per heat.
Diving lessons are available for children from age 6 to 14. The diving team completed its season at the District Championships held at the Village Club.
Swim Program Achievements
- The Synchronized Swim Team finished the season with a terrific performance at the Sync Show.
- The Dive Team finished the season placing first as a team at the annual District Championships.
- The Swim Team finished the season placing first as a team at the annual District Championships.
- Congratulations to the swimmers, divers, synchronized swimmers and the dedicated coaches.
- The annual District Championships and the Sync Show are held at the Village Club.