From lessons to competition to social activities, the Village Club invites you to jump in!
Tiny Tots: Taught in the Baby Pool. Age 1-2 years
Aqua Tots: Taught in the Intermediate Pool. Age 2-3 years
Children: American Red Cross, Taught in the Main Pool
• Level I Introduction to Water Skills 3+
• Level II Fundamental Aquatic Skills 4+
• Level III Stroke Development 5-6+
• Level IV Stroke Improvement 7-8+
• Level V Stroke Refinement 9-10+
• Level VI Stroke Enhancement 9-10+
• Level VII Stroke & Skill Proficiency 11+
• EWS Emergency Water Safety, must pass Level VII
Private swim lessons are available for members of all ages.
Diving lessons are available for children from age 6 to 14.
Lap lane swim time is available to members 14+
The only outdoor HS Girls swim meet in the state of Wisconsin.
A pool party for middle and high school students.
Rubber Ducky Days
Three days set aside for summer fun in the sun.